Register for your free account at http://www.LaunchMyWear.com. After you’ve signed up, you’re ready to create your first piece! Follow along for the steps and helpful tips I’ve learned when designing products.
- First, you’ll want to upload your artwork. I usually create my art in Photoshop, but you could also use Microsoft Paint, Adobe Illustrator, a photograph, or a picture of something you’ve drawn/painted. I recommend uploading 300 pixel/inch resolution, so your artwork is large and high-res enough to cover your design in full. The one I uploaded here is 4000×6303 px and 19.4 MB.
- Hover your mouse over the art you uploaded and select “Design your own”. This will take you to a menu of products to choose from. I’ve selected the Plus Size Fit & Flare.
- Now, we get to the fun stuff! When your design first appears on your product, it will show as a rectangle, one that most likely doesn’t fit the entire piece. There’s an Auto Fit button which will automatically fill the entire product.
4. Or, in order to get your print to cover your product entirely, you’ll want to use the plus sign to scale the art to the whole piece. Use the arrows to align it further to the left or right. To make the print smaller, use the minus option. If you’re planning on using more than one artwork on your piece, you can use the additional artwork tabs to do so.
5. To apply color, select the area of your product you’d like to fill and turn artwork off in the color tab, if needed. Choose the color you’d like to apply to the selected section.
6. Now your design is up and available for purchase on your MyWear® store! Share your newly designed piece with family, friends, and your social media audience! When an order is placed, we’ll manufacture and ship it, and credit your dues to your account.