For those of you not in the loop yet, MyWear® is a new on-demand eCommerce and manufacturing platform for artists and designers that gives you the ability to launch your own line of clothing and accessories for free.
The integrated platform provides you with everything you need to start selling your own merchandise: design tools, a branded e-store, pattern generation, supply chain, production, and free shipping & delivery to over 10 countries. We’re also the only platform to move beyond the heat-pressed T-shirt, offering apparel in a variety of knits and woven fabrics and advanced silhouettes, like custom dresses, jackets, and even chinos.
So, how do you get started?
- Register for your free account at LaunchMyWear.com
- Create and customize your own branded e-storefront: (your brand name).mywearstore.com
- Upload your art and design products without restrictions on MyWear®’s 3D model.
- Publish to make your design immediately available for purchase.
- After your first sale, link your Stripe account.
- You relax while we take care of manufacturing, shipping, and customer service!
Now, we’ll do a quick crash course on our 3D model:
- To design on the 3D model, first, you’ll want to upload your artwork. Art can for this can be created in a number of ways including Photoshop, Microsoft Paint, Adobe Illustrator, a photograph, or a picture of something you’ve drawn/painted. We recommend uploading 300 pixel/inch resolution, so your artwork is large and high-res enough to cover your design in full.
2. Hover your mouse over the art you uploaded and select “Design your own”. This will take you to a menu of products to choose from.
3. Now, we get to the fun stuff! When your design first appears on your product, in some cases it will show as a rectangle, one that most likely doesn’t fit the entire piece. There’s an Auto Fit button which will automatically fill the entire product.
4. Or, in order to get your print to cover your product entirely, you’ll want to use the plus sign to scale the art to the whole piece. To make the print smaller, use the minus option. Use the arrows to align it further to the left or right, or higher or lower. The small center button will make your arrows move in smaller increments. If you’re planning on using more than one artwork on your piece, you can use the additional artwork tabs to do so.
6. When finished, double check to make sure art is covering the entire piece and save design in bottom right corner.
Now your design is up and available for purchase on your MyWear® store! Share your newly designed piece with family, friends, and your social media audience! When an order is placed, we’ll manufacture and ship it, and credit your dues to your account.